LAST UPDATED: 23th September 2019
1. The Tutor is free to decide whether or not to accept the lesson request from the Student.
2. After the Tutor reply for a lesson with his/her consent, he/she can cancel or reschedule the lesson. Our company is not responsible for any cancellation, re-schedule time of lesson, or other issues related to the teaching and learning process. The Tutor is fully responsible for communicating this issue further with the Student and Parent.
3. For any terms that are not mentioned in the Policy or related about the refund, please take a look at our updated “Refund of Policy”
1. The Student is free to choose a suitable Tutor according to his/her needs.
2. From the time the Student applies for a lesson contract up to the moment when Tutor was uncontactable for more than 24 hours since the successful match on TutorSMS the Student can cancel a lesson and our company provides a full refund.
3. After the Student and Parent have agreed with Tutor about lesson scheduled, our company is not responsible for any cancelation, re-schedule time of lesson, or other issues related to the teaching and learning process. The Student and Parent are fully responsible for communicating this issue further with the Tutor.
4. Our company will not provide a full refund or do cancellation by any personal issues.
5. For any terms that are not mentioned in the Policy or related about refund, please take a look at our updated “Refund of Policy”.
1. Satisfaction of Users
At Tutorsms.com (“TutorSMS”), we aim to provide a credible and trustworthy service that provides a reliable and fast matching service for you. We collect a success fee on the amount that is paid to the tutor during the first month of the active lesson. To provide our users with a pleasant experience using our services to find a tutor, here are some of the cases whereby we would provide a full refund on the success fee that was collected by TutorSMS:
a) The Tutor did not turn up on the first lesson;
b) The tutor was uncontactable for more than 24 hours since the successful match on TutorSMS;
c) The Tutor did not teach the correct curriculum and/or subject as matched on TutorSMS;
d) The tutor was not behaving appropriately doing the first lesson.
Our team reviews all refund requests individually and would require supporting documents not limited to – screenshots of conversations with the tutor – to ensure that your case is refundable.
Please submit your refund case to [email protected] and attach any relevant documents supporting your case.